- India’s ‘unwanted’ girls: Economic Survey highlights how preference for sons is hurting daughters (Indian Society : Women Issues)
- Mahatma Gandhi murder trial did not attain legal finality (History)
- Three milestones in education(Social Justice : Education)
- China shifts stance, offers to open talks with India on CPEC( International Relations)
- The Limits Of Freedom (Polity/Constitution) [Sedition law has been misused by over-zealous agencies. That’s no reason to scrap it].
- Prescription for the doctor (Health/ Governance) [The National Medical Commission Bill 2017 proposes a revamp of the regulatory framework for medical education and practice. It needs to be fine tuned.]